Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Someone did something mean to me

Somebody who I've only known for 8 months and have only hung out with a few times did the most obnoxious thing to me last Friday. She came into the store where I work and lectured me for 20 minutes on how I should stop being so complacent and get a higher-paying job. I have never complained about my life to her nor have I ever asked for her advice. She just stood there and gave it to me for about 20 minutes. On top of that, on more than one occasion she has felt the need to tell me that she doesn't like my friend who works at the same store that I work at. This friend she criticizes has been my friend for at least 6 years. I just can't believe how rude some people can be. This rude person will also be calling me this week to tell me the details of her house-warming party which will be next Monday night, the night before the new Kate Bush album comes out. Like I'm going to deliberately spend time with this person, and on the night before the new Kate Bush album comes out??? I don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home