Friday, November 18, 2005

3 weeks on since Rudey McRudester

Alright, so it's been 3 weeks since my "friend" came in to the store where I work and tried to give me 1,000 Chinese cookie fortunes about my life. I've never done this in my life, and I hope to never have to do it again, but I decided to dump this friend 11 days after she said all of this. She called my house at 8:22 am on Monday, November 7th. Yes, the Monday before the new Kate Bush album came out (which is AWESOME, by the way.) So, I let the machine get it. And, then I called her back at 9:30 and specifically addressed the issues I had with her (see my last post.) After about a half an hour of going back and forth on how we've been misunderstanding each other, I finally decided to say, "Why don't we just cool it for a while?" She definitely got the message that I didn't want to be friends anymore, but of course, she had to turn it into an issue where I was just too troubled and complex to be a good friend. Oh, well, however she needs to interpret it. I'm just glad to have her out of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home