Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Toyah: Chapter Two

Okay, since my first Toyah post, a few people have actually responded and so I don't feel quite as lonely now in my Toyah fan-dom. Here's how the story continues. In 1999, I am able to order Toyah's "Phoenix" album. Of course it didn't come without its share of trouble. The CD took a long time to come, so I wrote to Amazon and inquired about it and they informed me it had to be back-ordered, but they would UPS it to me 2nd-day air as soon as they got it. I must admit, I think I was cranky and a little mean in my message to them. Sorry, people who worked at Amazon's help desk in 1999. There was no excuse for my rudeness!!! Well, "Phoenix" finally came and I loved it so I went ahead and ordered "Anthem" and "The Changeling" by Toyah as those were just re-issued in 1999. Those came right away. And, I loved both of those albums immediately, too. So, my Toyah collection is up to four CD's at this point in the story. Stay tuned for my acquisition of the rest of the 12 CD's I have now come to collect by her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home